Tips for Winter Wedding Centerpieces
Wedding Planning > Winter Wedding > Winter Wedding Centerpieces
Wedding centerpieces are a very essential part of the wedding decor. It helps to add color and bring out the warm atmosphere for the wedding. The centerpieces are to be selected as per the theme of the wedding.
In case, you have selected the winter wedding as the theme, you can go in for some specialized wedding centerpieces that are available. You can gather information about the different varieties of centerpieces along with their pictures and prices on the internet or magazines.
You can take ideas from the varieties of centerpieces that are available and try to develop your own unique centerpieces. This will help you to save a lot of money.
Decorating centerpieces are worth admiration, but if proper logic is not used in their decoration, then it may cause irritation to the guests. Here are some tips that will guide you for the unique centerpiece ideas
Tips for Winter Wedding Centerpiece
- Size And Shape Of The Tables - The size and shape of tables matter a lot in placing the centerpieces. If you are choosing a big, vast centerpiece for a small table of four, then there won't be much place for a comfortable dinner. If your table is round with a wide diameter, then a large centerpiece can be used.
- Sitting arrangements - If you want eight or more people on one huge table, then small centerpieces are ideal. If there are three or four people sitting on one huge table, then a large centerpiece can be used
- Height - The height of the centerpieces is another important thing to keep in mind. If the height of this decor is the same as that of the guests, then it will surely be a hindrance in conversation
- Mirrors - Mirrors are good option to use. If the centerpiece is not too large, then you can put a mirror below it. The reflection will give a good impact
- Different types of centerpieces - You can be creative to use various types of centerpiece decors. They may be or may not be closely related. It will be very interesting to look at and also won't be a bore to arrange
- Table decoration - Don't just focus on the centerpiece, try for decorating the entire table. The table can be decorated by flower petals, glitters, small statues of animals, Christmas tree etc
- Photos - You can frame some adorable snaps of you and your husband/wife and place them on the tables. They will really look romantic and people will love the style
Tips for a Cheap Winter Wedding Centerpiece
- Fruits - You can create your own centerpiece ideas. What you have to do is, take a glass or metal flat bottom vase. Put different varieties of citrus fruits in it. The fruits will not only smell good but will be easy to arrange also
- Dry stems - Dry stems can be spray painted and some artificial flowers can be glued to them. The metallic paint will give a shining look and will definitely look gorgeous
- Dry flowers - Try out some dry flowers instead of original ones. The advantage of this is that they won't wither out and can be decorated a few hours in advance before the wedding. They won't be expensive and you can try them in various patterns
- Have you thought about a vegetable centerpiece? Try it out. You can also create a small garden kind of look with it
- Frame different snaps of you and your love, place them on the table, and write beautiful quotes on small cards. Later on, you can keep these photos in your house, and it won't be a waste too
- Get some candles and decorate them with glitter. They will easily stick to the candle body. You can also try some berries, ribbons, laces, and small miniature figures. Decorate every candle differently and then arrange them
Here is a topic associated with Winter Wedding Centerpiece: