Plus Size Winter Wedding Dresses
Wedding Planning > Winter Wedding > Winter Wedding Dresses > Plus Size Winter Wedding Dresses
Finding the perfect plus size winter wedding dresses can be a challenging task. The wedding dress has to match to your personality and also fit you well. A good fitting dress with color to suit your skin tone is also very important.
Today there is a wide range of shopping complexes, which offer you the type of dress you need for the wedding. However, always analyze the options available to you, before making the final decision of buying.
Tips to look good in Plus Size Winter Wedding Dresses
- If you have thick hands or have lots of stretch marks, then wearing long sleeves would be better
- In case you are getting married in summer, then having sleeves is difficult. The option you opt here is to use a net cover up for your arms with beautiful lace embroidery
- Do not go for thin straps. Thick hands will not carry it well
- Do not go for a very figure relieving dresses. It will just make you conscious and you won't be able to enjoy the wedding occasion
- In order to hide a bulging waist, having a lining beneath the dress will be a very good idea. It will not only support the dress, but also will provide the overall fitting look. It will cover up the bulging look
- For women with heavy hips, a full length gown would be better than a short wedding gown. It will be comfortable for you to carry on with the dress especially during rituals, where you might be required to sit or kneel or stand
- In order to cover up the thick legs one can go for an umbrella cut gown or a gown with layers or frills
Top Plus Size Winter Wedding Dresses
A brief description of some types of plus size wedding dresses for winter has been given below.
- For a bride who stays in a place which has good weather, this dress can be tried by her
- The dress is made of chiffon fabric, containing a line halter. It looks elegant and beautiful. It gives a very smooth silky feeling. The skirt is split in the front and the dress has a long train for that typical feminine look. Crystal sequins and beads decorate the dress gorgeously.
- You can try out this one. It's a floor length gown with long chiffon sleeves decorated with Australian crystals. The beads and crystals used are bulged ones with a silver shine. A chapel train complements it and the colors in which it will look good are white and ivory.
- This is a ball gown with a sweetheart chapel train and the material is of satin. It gives a princess look along with some diamond accessories.
- A line strapless tea length sleeveless wedding dress. The material is of satin and has white silk embroidery all over it body.
- An off-shoulder floor length wedding dress with layers starting from waist. The sleeves are till elbow and along with it come a pair of wedding gloves. The wedding gloves get narrowed to the ring finger and are of net material.
- An empire sweetheart short wedding dress which comes with sleeves and made of satin material. It has two long layers and consist of sequin of crystal and beads.
It is good to have a great figure to be able to look good and to be able to flaunt your dress and skin in your wedding. However, this is not every bride's cup of tea and hence there plenty of options available for women who are anything from plump or fat to obese. Hence, such brides need not feel disheartened. They can look very good especially if they opt for a winter wedding. This is because in winter weddings they can use wedding gowns with sleeves and materials like silk or satin.
Using 'A' line gowns would also make such brides look slim. Ideally the fitting if the gown should be neither too loose nor too tight. This is because very tight outfits look good only slim women whereas very loose outfits at times makes plump women look even fatter.
There are plenty of stores where you get wedding dresses in all shapes and sizes. However, a good option especially for plump brides is to get the wedding dress stitched as per their fitting.