Winter Wedding Locations
Wedding Planning > Winter Wedding > Winter Wedding Locations
Destination wedding are quite popular nowadays and there plenty of winter wedding locations. Winter weddings are absolutely romantic and can be made warm and colorful. Snow capped trees and mountains have their own charm and this beauty can be nicely captured in the wedding pictures. However, a winter wedding venue essentially has to be indoors especially in cold places. If you are looking for outdoor locations, you can choose warmer places without snowfall. You can simply move to the eastern regions or some coastal places which would have adequate warmth to get married outdoors.
It is possible to get good deals on various expenses in winter as it is not really a wedding season, traditionally speaking. However, you need to book everything well in advance including the wedding venue. There are some venues that remain closed during winters. So make sure you talk to the authorities and book it at least six months in advance. Same applies to the wedding planners, bakers, florists, etc. Not many wedding planners work in winters. Same applies to the florists as there are few fresh flowers available and they are very expensive. So you need to talk to all these people in advance if you do not want confusions at the last moment.
Some people want to get wed in the most amazing locations. For them, wedding has to be unusually good from all point of aspects. Winter wedding locations are ample in number. All that is required is to find a winter wedding location that matches your taste.
Some Ideas for the Winter Wedding Locations
- If you want your wedding location in winter to be simply romantic and outstanding, then the mountains of New Zealand are just the perfect option for you. The beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, the clear blue sky - there cannot be a better option for you. In order to avoid the chilly weather, hire a helicopter and keep your feet on the soil of beautiful New Zealand. The tourist department will guide you more on this.
- If you want a fairy tale kind of experience, then a French Chateau is the perfect one for you. Forty five minutes from Paris, this estate is a peaceful place to feel the depth of the wedding. Le Chateau d'Esclimont in France is one of the few most attractive peaceful places for a winter wedding function. All you have to do is some planning in advance for enjoying the dynamic beauty of this place.
- An elegant wedding planning will be carried very well in the Grand Hotel of Florence, Italy. It's a beautiful hotel with breath taking interiors. Beautifully decorated, you will never forget the wedding conducted here. Start for the advance booking a year in advance.
- Cathedral Peak Hotel, Drakensberg, located in the beautiful country of South Africa, is another romantic option. A small peaceful place with the romantic valleys will take your breath away. You will find comfortable hotel accommodation here with all facilities. Check in the hotels and their sites for further information.
- The sunny beaches of Mauritius are the best location to kill the chills of winter. You will get five star resorts and hotels. It's sunny; welcome your new life with the warmth of the sun. Check in the details for hotel bookings and book them half a year in advance.
- The Legion of Honor in San Francisco is a very elegant place for getting married in winter. This historic art museum will provide some breathtaking views of San Francisco. You will never regret getting married in such a historic beauty location.
- If you don't want to move far from New York, then the New York Central Park is the best place for you. The park in its greenery will give you a very romantic atmosphere. The lush green park located at the heart of the city is very soothing. Go for this one, you won't regret it for sure.
Some Tips for the Winter Wedding Locations
- Decide your dream location well in advance. Some places are always overcrowded, so you may have to do advance booking.
- You have to be very careful in selecting the location. You must be very well informed of the place. Do a lot of research and find out the address of all the local vendors that you will be requiring for your weeding location.
- As you will be inviting guests for your wedding, so look out for their affordability before you select the wedding locations.
- Check for the temperature of your selected location before planning the wedding ceremony there.