Blue Winter Wedding
Wedding Planning > Winter Wedding > Blue Winter Wedding
Winter season gives a lot of opportunity to use various colors. Some of the winter colors are blue, silver, golden, red, green, pink, purple etc. You can select one color scheme and base the decorations on that color. Two colors can be chosen to complement each other and will look great. Some color combinations are as follows- blue and silver, blue and pink, red and white, red and golden etc. Silver will harmonize with almost any color along with it. A blue winter wedding involves the use of blue color everywhere.
Before talking about the blue winter wedding decoration ideas, it is essential to understand the meaning and symbols of blue color as you want to make it the very theme for your wedding. Blue color symbolizes trustworthiness, commitment and dependablility. Blue also depicts liveliness. It is referred good for spirituality, calmness, and serene. It is also referred for brilliance and dynamic. It aids intuition power, cool or relaxing, and sedating. After getting much understanding about the blue color, you would be able to incorporate this confidently in your wedding decoration. So, go ahead for the blue color as it will bring energy and positivity toyour wedding ceremony.
Blue Winter Wedding Decoration Ideas
- Take a vase and cover it with glue. You can then stick blue and silver glitter to it in different designs. Rub off the excess glitters gently and tie a blue ribbon to it. Put some blue flowers or even without flowers it will look good
- Take some silver color snowflake confetti and decorate a table with it. Scatter some crystal blue marbles here and there as well as some white rose petals. It will be an excellent table decors idea
- Arrange for some crystal blue diamonds. Scatter them on the table and your guests can even carry them home as wedding favors
- Some blue lilies and white roses are a very good winter flower combination. Blue and white color combination looks very royal and grand too
- Navy blue table runner with some short table napkins in royal blue will look great with each other
- Blue table clothes with silver dish is an excellent table accessory combination
- Put some blue decorative jelly in a round jar and put in some dry branches. Attach one small table light behind each jar. The blue reflection will look simply great
- Metallic blue color candles are very elegant looking. Put candles of different shapes and sizes on each table. Three to four candles on each table will look good
- Blue three or four layered candles are also the latest in fashion. You can attach some silver stars to it or silver color ice flakes
- Silver color table cloth and a blue net ribbon tied at each table is also a very good idea for table decoration
- Instead of the old fashioned diamond shape crystals, try some square shape crystals
Blue color goes very well with some other colors.
- Blue with silver
- Blue and pink
- Blue and purple
- Blue and white
- Blue and gold
Blue Winter Wedding Flowers
The names of some Blue Color Flowers have been tabulated below. You can choose them to create your own Blue Winter Wedding Table Bouquets or Flower Bouquets.
You can put small silver or white color pearl with these wedding flowers. With blue flowers, stick some silver glitters to make the flower bouquet very attractive. You can tell your florist to do that. With the blue color flowers involve the use of pearl, other flowers, and glitter. These are some very good ways of decorating the flower bouquet. These bouquet accessories are easily available at any stationery shops. Look some pictures of the flower decorations on the Internet and draw ideas from it. Add your own personal touch to the wedding decorations.