Beach Wedding Venues
Wedding Planning > Wedding Venues > Beach Wedding Venues
Having a beach wedding is a dream come true. It's a dream for most couples to get married beside the beautiful waves. Beaches are lovely, beach flowers are awesome and playing the Hawaii beats in your wedding will just rock your reception party. Here are some of the famous beach wedding venues where you can have a romantic escape with just you and you're beloved.
Famous Beach Wedding Venues
Hawaii Beach Wedding Venues
Hawaii is one of the most liked beach wedding destination by people in love. The exotic location, lovely flowers, the fantastic country sides, the wonderfully decorated wedding venues, all these factors will combine to give you a wedding reception to remember. There are a number of lovely beaches in Hawaii to choose from, some of these are as follows:
- P Big
- Ala Moana
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
The water of Hawaii is crystal clear, feel the comfort of the white sand warmed by sun. You would like to get married over and over again in the Hawaii beaches once you experience the a ambience of the place.
Virgin Island Beach Venues
Virgin Islands are a group of islands where both United States and Great Britain have share. Of all the islands in the Virgin Islands St. Thomas and Magens bay are the most popular. The scenic beauties of these beaches are matchless, you will not feel like leaving these beaches once you come and explore these wonders of Mother Nature.
Some of the most famous beaches of Virgin Islands are:
- St. Croix
- St. John
- St. Thomas
Laguna Beach Wedding Venues
Laguna Beach ranks first in terms of scenic beauties, located in the Orange County of Southern California this beach is liked the most by tourists. There are many beaches in this part of southern California where one can choose their favorite to tie the knot. This is the prime reason that many couples choose this part of the globe to tie the knot. Some of the beaches are as follows:
- West Street
- Shaws Cove
- Divers Cove
- Aliso Creek County
- Crescent Bay Point Park
- Crystal Cove
California Beach Wedding Venues
Enjoy the lush greenery of the palm trees, get enchanted by the mystical sea breeze, enjoy the lovely landscape and the stretched shoreline will provide you ample sites for your wedding photographs. California is one the most liked tourist destination of United States. The beaches here are preferred by most couples to tie the knot. Here are the most liked beaches of California:
- Moonlight State Beach or Solana
- Malibu Lagoon State
- Santa Monica
- Long Beach
- Santa Barbara
- Silver Strand State
Before you start looking for your desired beach wedding venues, you must know that most of the resorts, hotels and the wedding sites over the beaches are booked much in advance due to their popularity. So start hunting for them soon and book in advance if you don't want to be disappointed at the last moment.
Here are few other guidelines which will help you with selecting an appropriate wedding venue on a beach.
Things to keep in mind in selecting beach wedding venues
- You must see the characteristics of the beach before you select it for the wedding venue.
- Check if it is a high tide or low tide area. Also, check for the timing of the tide in case your wedding ceremony is having a late end.
- It depends upon the tide how near or far you want the reception or wedding set up to be. You obviously don't want things to be washed away in the tide.
- Also, check out other geographical features of the beach i.e. if crabs, sand flees, or any other disturbing factors are there.
- Do not go just by the photos, the beach may look good in picture but the atmosphere has to match the decorum of a wedding ceremony.
- Make plans regarding how you will have the set up for the wedding. How will be the sitting arrangements, shades, and other facilities?
- Even if it is a casual setup, your guests will not like to stand. If it is too windy and sunny, people will like to sit and enjoy in a shade with continuous supply of drinks.
- Think of how your guests will arrive at the wedding venue. Whether you are arranging transport for them to reach the venue or will they arrive on their own? If you are making the arrangements, then how will you do that as all your guests may not arrive at the same time.
- Remember that your guests will not enjoy the wedding, if they are not provided with proper lavatory facilities.
- There are various options for throwing the reception party. If the dinner is on the beach, then go for a caterer who specializes in a reception on beach.
- If you want the reception to be indoors, then select a venue which has a complete outdoor view. Even a terrace top view of the entire ocean will work out well.
- Check out what other entertainment stuffs that you have beside the beach. A water sport or other beach related activities will add to much entertainment.
There are other various things that you must have at the beach
- Book your wedding venue in advance, if you don't want to miss your favorite wedding venue.
- Select the venue as per the guest list. If you are having a huge number of people, then a small venue will be congested.
- Make a list of the facilities that you want and what facilities the beach can give you. Match the common and think how to arrange for the rest.
- See for the charges and the extra charges that will be charged, in case if you get some extra guests.
- Get good quality music system so that you can enjoy the wedding with good quality music.
- Check out the budget - where and to what extent it matches with your affordability.