Wedding Reception Centerpieces on a Budget
Wedding Planning > Wedding Reception > Wedding Reception Centerpieces on a Budget
Wedding reception centerpieces are also one of the attractions of each wedding reception. But if you have an average or affordable budget then you have to think of some ideas for your wedding reception centerpieces on a budget. Or you could be more creative and make some centerpieces on your own.
Here are some ideas for wedding reception centerpieces on a budget:
Centerpieces in average budget
- Still you can have a variety of centerpieces in an average budget. For that, you can buy some artificial flowers in a bunch and some baskets that will cost less, and arrange your own centerpieces for your wedding reception. You can buy various types and colors of these flowers.
- Another thing you can take are some glass jars on rent or if you are going to use them then buy it. You can put some big colored candles in it. On the other hand, you can put some natural flowers in it or some stones, water bubbles or fruits will give an elegant look to your wedding reception.
- You can have some floating candles, flowers like gerbera; petals in a flat glass jar will also make attractive centerpieces and also create a pleasant atmosphere.
- If you do not have time for all this you can take centerpieces on rent also. There is a variety of centerpieces with the wedding vendors, who give things on rent.
Centerpieces in affordable budget
- You can buy some craft papers and make flowers of that or you can buy some paper flowers from a wholesaler with some baskets and arrange them in a combination. These flowers are cheaper than silk flowers.
- You can grow your own flower plants and use them to make centerpieces. If you like these ideas then you have to start it 3 to 4 months before your wedding reception. You have to count the number of tables and grow plants according to that because you should have enough number of flowers. You can use simple drinking glasses and put these flowers in it with some water at the bottom.
- Simple big colored candles would be a good option as centerpieces for your wedding reception. If you can afford aromatic candles then it will create a pleasant mood.
- You can put some stones of various colors in a metal plate and put big candles at the center. This also looks good and elegant.
- You can do the same thing with flowers. You put white, yellow or brown colored stones in a plate, cut the stem of some flowers like rose, gerbera, and carnation and put at the center or at some distance in the plate.
You can think of some eatable wedding centerpieces as they save your money because you need not spend money on centerpieces you have kept as eatables. Be sure these eatables look colorful and attractive to make your guests stick to their tables until they finish with it. Here are
some eatable wedding centerpieces ideas:
- You can keep fresh fruits intact in a large or medium bowl as centerpieces. Alternatively try some seasonal flowers as they are available at lower prices. Any fruit could be used as centerpiece to enhance the beauty of your table.
- You can decorate a tray with grilled vegetables or vegetable or fruit salads
- Jar of fruit juices or wine would also be a good idea
- Miniature wedding cake or cup cakes (muffins) or a tray of handmade cookies would be the most favorite centerpieces of all ages, especially of kids.
- Any finger food like French fries or various types of breads or barbeque would also be nice idea as centerpieces.
You can keep your wedding favors as table centerpieces.
So, if you think a little more, you can come up with new ideas for wedding reception centerpieces on a budget. Your budget makes you more creative, so have fun with this also.