Unique Wedding Gifts
Wedding Planning > Wedding Gifts > Unique Wedding Gifts
Giving a wedding gift is not much a problem, but buying it and making it unique is. We, most of the times, know the bride and / or the groom quite well and have been with them for a long time. Because we have spent a lot of time with either of the two, we have gifted them a lot of gifts on their birthdays, festivals or other occasions. Hence, we get confused when it comes to making their wedding gift unique. Here are some unique wedding gift ideas which you can use to come up with a gift for the newly married couple.
For Ethnic Couple
Gifting a painting from one of the best photographs of the bride and groom can be one of the best unique wedding gifts for ethnic couple. All you need to do is just give their photograph to a well known artist who can paint it beautifully. If you do not wish to give this, then you can present them with artistic crockery set, coffee mug set, etc for the couple.
For Familial Couple
If the couple loves food and / or cooking together then gifting a recipe book with different recipes or any cooking appliance that can help them cook faster can work wonders as a unique wedding gift for the couple. If the couple does not love cooking, then gift them home décor items, basket filled with bathroom accessories etc to make heir life special after marriage. Also, gifting a small pet puppy or a kitten to the animal lovers can make your present unique and make them remember you for life-time.
For Adventurous Couple
Honeymoon vouchers that include camping, trekking or jungle safaris would be a great option for the couple who love traveling and exploring different places. If honeymoon vouchers do not fit your budget then gifting tents, camping accessories, etc can also make a different wedding gift for the couple.
For Romantic Couple
The best gift for any romantic couple would again be a honeymoon voucher, but this time to any romantic place. Another option is that you can try arranging for a candle light dinner with champagne for the two. If not, then present bathroom accessories gift basket, bedroom décor accessories gift basket, cosmetic kit etc for the two.
If you do not know the couple well, then maybe gifting them different homemade wedding baskets, some photo frames filled with their pictures, coffee mugs with their pictures on it, health club vouchers etc can also make your wedding gift unique for the newly wed.
These were a few of unique wedding gift ideas that can help you make your wedding gift different from the others. You can pick anyone of the above, but before picking up, just remember to some research like their likings, what they love to do when together, what they enjoy more, where and how did they meet first etc about the newly wed couple to assist you in finding a unique wedding gift for them.
Examples of Unique Wedding Gift Ideas
- Prepare a collage that characterizes the history of the couple. This can comprise of prom tickets (in case they were high school sweethearts), photographs, the wedding invitation, and any other items that aptly expresses the moments that the couple shared
- A picnic backpack: If the couple decides to have a leisurely picnic in the countryside, at the park, or in front of the winter fireplace, then this is a wonderful ensemble. It is convenient to store various objects in the appropriate compartments and there is no frustration of ransacking those
- A wooden wine box or a wine rack: This is a tidy storage space for the awkward bottles
- Brass doorknocker: The couple might be having their own home or might be in the process of purchasing one. So, engrave their surname on this doorknocker and present it
- Wedding time capsule: This kit has all the essential tools to keep the wedding day in memory. There is a provision that the couple can write a letter that can be opened at a specific time in the future
- A Wedding Clock: This is frequently made from lead crystal. On the front portion of the clock, put a plate on which engrave the names of the bride and the groom as well as the wedding date. On the front panel of the clock, etch appropriate wedding text which might may be often a poem
- Create a sculpture of the wedding invitation. For this, take a Lucite tablet that rests on its own stand and etch the particulars of the wedding invitation on it. This is very durable and can last for several years
- Signature platter: This is a standard serving platter and comprises of a special black marker. The guests can put their signatures on the plate. Then, the couple can fire it in their oven for about thirty minutes to set the signatures
Instances of Unique Wedding Gift Ideas
- Find out where the couple is going for their honeymoon. Get them a gift certificate of their favorite resort or restaurant activity. Other options are to give a camera to take some pictures or to upgrade their plane tickets to first class
- Some alternatives are as follows
- An antique piece of furniture
- A handmade quilt or tablecloth
- A wedding invitation in a beautiful frame
- A piece of art
- A gorgeous vase
- For the first night as a married couple, arrange a luxurious hotel room for the couple
- The most uncreative and impersonal gift is that of money. Some young couples are still repaying their house loans or are collecting money for something big like a piece of furniture, a car, a house etc. Such couple find money very handy