Beach Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Planning > Wedding Ceremony > Beach Wedding Ceremony
Several aspects are considered to plan a beach wedding ceremony. It is not just an event but also a type of service, the place, and the substance of the ceremony that make up the whole event. There are no particular guidelines set for the type of beach wedding ceremony you may choose, it all depends on your choice, on your religion and belief system.
If you prefer to have a romantic destination ceremony with a perfect wedding backdrop, consider a casual but chic wedding on the beach. With the perfect dress and the perfect man, the only thing you must concentrate is the perfect beach.
Selecting a destination wedding is one of the most zealous ways of expressing affection and engaging in a promise, that you will always be there for each other. Whether it's a morning time or evening, beach weddings always produce a superb atmosphere.
The sounds of the tides and the soft and gentle breeze generate a romantic scenario where two souls exchange vows with love and honesty in their hearts. One of the best things about these weddings is that you can preserve the decoration costs, as this nature's gift will always be well-liked and cherished by the guests.
If you prefer to be get married at a local beach the chances are you will choose a time of year when you can expect nice weather. The difficulty with this is that pleasant weather also attracts hundreds of other members of the public to the beach. To avoid this, in my opinion wedding should be hosted in the morning time.
For Dress code
Smart casual white linen or Hawaiian shirts for boys and floating summer evening dresses for girls can be the dress code. They can be bare foot with black tie, smart sarongs of decorative silks with sparkling accessories.
As beach weddings are generally less formal, planning breakfast or brunch type of reception will be more suitable. It's also amazing and special to set your wedding apart from others and make it one to remember. If you are marrying out of your country, your wedding planner can suggest suitable time for you.
You can also try for cocktail food or a beautiful reception followed by seafood with everything prawns, oysters, caviar.
Provide amazing cocktail, such as pina coladas complete with umbrellas and cherry garnishes etc would be great options for such a big day on an exclusive destination.
Hence, ultimately when you choose the ceremonial place, make sure you explore the area during several times of the day. Use the internet to help you in finding an ideal spot. It would be more heartwarming if you share your vows on the beach.
Here are some tips for making the ceremony exotic and beautiful.
Tips for a Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Any kind of outdoor wedding will always be at the mercy of weather. Along with the outdoor decoration, arrange for tents or big beach umbrellas arranged beautifully with flowers. In case of a bad weather or too much sunny weather, the guests can get some relief under the shades of the tents
- If there is a nearby café shop or a resort, then you can make arrangements for an emergency backup
- If you have selected a remote paradise for your wedding, then a tent is the only backup that you can think of carrying with you
- Make sure you have sufficient chairs for the comfort of your guests as it will be really unpleasant to sit on the hot sand
- If you are planning for a bare foot comfort, then think of putting mats also. In this way your feet will be protected from the heat of the sun and you will feel comfortable
- The beach wedding dress also has to be selected with care. If you dress with long trains or long wedding gowns, these will surely get spoil in sand and water. All the time you have to keep worrying about your attire, so the dress has to be no longer than tea length
- Arrange for suitable music and also battery backup for the ceremony
- Al locations are not quite suitable for the wedding by the sea. Select locations where it is less crowded so that your personalized ceremony remains so
- If this is not possible, then select few guests for the wedding ceremony or select an indoor location for the vows
- The best way towards a beach wedding ceremony is to go light and enjoy the wedding. Be prepared for the unexpected, like a sudden rain. Take it easy and light and if something like it happens then laugh it away and enjoy the rain. She will look beautiful and wet, so make the best of the opportunity