Wedding Bouquets Prices
Wedding Planning > Wedding Bouquets > Wedding Bouquets Prices
Wedding is the start of new life, a life of togetherness and sharing. The bride and groom are on cloud nine. Almost all want fresh flowers for their wedding bouquets. If you go to buy a ready made wedding bouquet of fresh flowers it will cost around $700. Wedding bouquets prices are too high, therefore it is always better to make your own wedding bouquet by buying fresh flowers of your choice to save your money. As average cost for each wedding bouquet -
- The range of price of bridal bouquet is around $50 to $ 150.
- The bridesmaid bouquets cost is around $7 to $125.
- The price of corsages and boutonnieres is around $8 to $ 30 each.
- Flower girl bouquet costs around $20 to $35.
- Toss bouquet costs around $20 to $50.
The wedding bouquet prices depends on:
- Type of flowers
- Color of the flowers - Rare colors or exotic colors cost much.
- Prices of types of flower arrangements or types of bouquets
- Size of the bouquet
- Seasonal flowers comes in cheap prices than non-seasonal flowers
- Charges of shipping, if you are getting them from another country.
- Common flowers cost less and rare types of flowers cost high.
- The cost will increase as its decorative jewelry increases, like pearls or crystals.
- Delivery and labor charges are also included in wedding bouquets prices.
If you go to buy a bunch of orchids, they will cost around $300 to $400, while a bunch of carnations or tulips costs around $120.
Here are some tips to reduce wedding bouquet prices.
- Search for the latest prices of flowers on the internet and confirm them with the florists.
- Keep a constant watch on the prices of flowers of your choice that may help you assume the prices during your wedding time.
- Talk with your wholesale flower vendor about the actual cost of fresh flower or whether he or she is able to give you flowers of your choice in fewer prices.
- Therefore, you can make a decision according to that.
- Growing flowers in your own garden is best option to reduce the price of wedding bouquet. If you are thinking of this then you have to start six months before your wedding.
- If you can buy only flowers, then there is another option. You buy flowers of your choice and make bouquets on your own.
- The last but not the least, if you can not afford fresh flowers you can have silk wedding bouquets because they cost around $5 to 60$.