Romantic Outdoor Weddings
Wedding Planning > Outdoor Wedding > Romantic Outdoor Weddings
Every wedding is a celebration of love. Any theme based outdoor wedding is a romantic wedding, if it depicts the story of love in a beautiful way.
Venues for Romantic Outdoor Weddings
When you choose an outdoor wedding location, the romance is already in the air. You just have to take the clue and be inspired for planning a romantic wedding, a wedding of your dreams.
Your planning starts with a choosing a romantic venue, here are some suggestions:
- A garden near the lake
- A Rose garden
- A garden with exotic flowers inside the glass house
- A beautiful castle in the mountains
- A romantic creek
- A rustic wooden bridge on the pond
You can choose a fairy tale theme for your wedding. Cinderella, Snow White, Princess in the castle, or the Garden fairies are some of the themes you can choose for your wedding.
A wedding ceremony is the most romantic event in the whole wedding. A beautiful ceremony site is the where the promises for the new beginnings are made.
The following sites are appropriate for the beautiful wedding:
- A wedding arch set-up at the lake-front and beautifully decorated with flowers with sweet perfumes
- A garden gazebo decorated in style and elegance
- A natural canopy of trees, preferably Oak trees
- A fountain in the garden; a lighted fountain looks more romantic
- A ceremony site by the snow covered mansion or mountain
Invitations for Romantic Outdoor Weddings
An invitation in black ink can never be an idea for a romantic outdoor wedding. Here are some delicate ideas for the beginning of your love story.
- Choose a pink colored rice paper or a charming organic art and craft paper for invitations
- Use vibrant colors and beautiful icons to depict the theme of your wedding
- Evocative textures such as apricot and velvety greens are perfect for the garden theme
- Including a love quote in the invitation is a good idea
- Choose the romantic calligraphy
Romantic Outdoor Weddings Decorations
Decorations are like the most romantic paragraphs in the love story. Here is what you can do about it:
- Take fresh roses and put them in romantic vases. Make signature centerpieces out of these. Put a card with your sign and write the name of person in beautiful calligraphy to whom you want to give the centerpiece. This personal touch helps to beautify your wedding
- Add water pearls to these vases at the bottom, as they add a classic visual impact. If you wish you can replace the pearls with mystic crystals, these crystals add a sparkle to the centerpieces
- If candles are allowed at the venue, you can place them on reflective surfaces
- The evening or night time is the best time to exude the romance. Tiki torches, white lights, and Christmas lights can be used for creating the special ambience
- Candles floated in glass fish bowls arranged in groups of varying heights make beautiful centerpieces
- The surrounding area can be romantically lit with hurricane lanterns or pastel lanterns hanged from the trees
Take good care of your guests with gourmet meals and entertainment. Let them be a part of this romantic love story.
Here are some more venues for romantic outdoor weddings for those who have high budget for their weddings.
Here are some venues for affordable romantic outdoor weddings:
- Destination wedding
Destination wedding at any islands like Hawaii, Bali, and Caribbean would be the most romantic outdoor wedding. Sunset wedding at these islands would be like weddings in heaven. There are ample locations for weddings like beach weddings (beach sunset weddings are most popular weddings in romantic outdoor weddings), mountain tops, tropical gardens, and hill top chapels.
- Cruise weddings
Cruise weddings are also the best option for romantic outdoor weddings. It is too expensive as cruise weddings are royal ones. Many famous cruise lines provide their services for such type of weddings. You can tie the nuptial knot on the port or on the board (in the water). These cruise lines could serve wedding ceremony packages, wedding ceremony plus reception packages, and honeymoon packages.
- Backyard wedding
This is the most inexpensive wedding venue as you do not require hiring a location for your romantic outdoor wedding. You can go for sunset backyard wedding to make it more romantic.
- Farm house wedding
If you have some elders living in any village near to your city, then this would be the most romantic and inexpensive option for your romantic outdoor wedding. Request them to give you permission to arrange your wedding at their farm or farm house. Outdoor weddings at farm or farm house would bring back a country side;traditional or vintage wedding picturesque. So, if you really know someone from your family, then do not leave this chance to remember them and tie your nuptial knot by making them a witness for your wedding.
- Beach wedding
If your city has some coastal line, then go for beach wedding. Most of the time, public beaches are open for weddings also and do not charge a single penny for it. Therefore, it is affordable for everyone. If you know such place, take permission for it from wedding officials and go for sunset beach wedding, which is the most romantic outdoor wedding themes.
Beach wedding is the most romantic outdoor wedding, which is affordable for every couple with any budget.