Outdoor Wedding Packages
Wedding Planning > Outdoor Wedding > Outdoor Wedding Packages
There are many outdoor wedding packages provided by several outdoor wedding venues like inns, resorts, and some mansions situated near the tourist locations.
These outdoor wedding packages are suitable for those who don't have enough time with them. These packages may prove to be costlier than arranging the outdoor wedding on your own. However, they may be chosen for convenience.
Different Outdoor Wedding Packages
There can be different options for these packages as follows:
- An outdoor wedding ceremony and an outdoor wedding reception
- An outdoor wedding ceremony and an indoor wedding reception
- An outdoor wedding ceremony and a reception in a semi-covered patio or pavilion
- An indoor wedding ceremony and an indoor reception in beautiful natural surroundings. These celebrations are generally held inside the exquisite ballrooms of the resorts and the hotels
- A ceremony and a reception inside a tent
Tips for Choosing Outdoor Wedding Packages
- If you are opting for entire celebrations to be held in open-air, don't forget to talk to an outdoor wedding planner to book for an alternative site, in case it rains or there is a storm.
- Indoor receptions in banquet halls with floor to ceiling glass walls or big French doors opening into open air patios are the best. See if these options are offered by an outdoor wedding location.
- A back-up arrangement for a tent in an outdoor location, included in the package, is also a good option
- Some outdoor wedding venues provide a number of ceremony options-a gazebo, a wedding arch erected near a pond, a wooden bridge on a pond, or ceremony near the fountain in a garden. Consider all the positive and downsides before finalizing a particular location. Also talk to the wedding planner in this regard.
Services included in Outdoor Wedding Packages
Almost all types of services are offered by the outdoor wedding packages. Some packages can be inclusive of following services:
- Services of an outdoor wedding coordinator or planner
- Outdoor catering services
- Services and arrangements for the cake cutting
- Decorations for the ceremony and the reception area
- Bar services
- Clearing of the site after the celebrations
- Free parking services
- Serving stations for the hot and cold drinks depending upon the season
- Heating and lighting of the outdoor wedding venue
- Fully functional kitchen, in case onsite catering is not provided
- Complementary stay for the bride and the groom
- Some packages include the limousine service to pick the bride and the groom and transporting them up to the ceremony site and back to their hotel room
- Some packages also include a horse-drawn carriage for the couple after their marriage
Outdoor Wedding Packages with regards to the Number of Guests
Choice of an outdoor wedding package depends entirely on the number of guests. There can be different packages like those given below:
- A package for intimate gathering of guests from 10-30
- A package for about 50-100
- A package for 100-300
- A package for more than 300
Depending upon the number of guests, there can be the following options.
- Dinner or lunch on a single large table
- A sit-down dinner or a lunch with round tables
- A brunch
- A cocktail reception
- A buffet dinner
A special elopement package is offered by most of the venues. This is the special package just for the bride and the groom. The services of the minister guiding the ceremony are included. This package is for the couples who are in a great hurry to marry. A special honeymoon cabin is included in the package.
Here is a topic associated with outdoor wedding packages: