Country Outdoor Wedding
Wedding Planning > Outdoor Wedding > Country Outdoor Wedding
The country clubs, barns, farms, and gardens are some of the preferred venues chosen for their rustic surroundings. The country theme weddings are easy to work with. The theme is easily adaptable for the rustic decorations and the food. However, with little imagination, the theme can be easily made to extend to the wedding cakes and favors.
Country Outdoor Wedding Cakes
The information provided below helps you to have some splendid ideas for a special cake for the country outdoor wedding:
- Wedding cakes for the country outdoor wedding should be the ones which complement the decorations for the country wedding theme
- The type of country wedding determines the kind of wedding cake you can choose to serve on your special day
- Take two rectangle cakes and stack them diagonally over each other. The cake can be decorated to resemble bales of hay
- Choosing a simple cowboy hat as a cake topper atop the hay bales is a splendid idea for country outdoor weddings
- It is a remarkable idea to decorate the cake to resemble a wheat field. The figurine of the bride and the groom walking in the field can be chosen as the cake topper
- You can also design the cake to look like a horse corral. For this cake, the topper can be of the bride who has noosed the groom
- Having a humorous country wedding is a good idea. The cows or the other farm animals can then be chosen as the toppers
- Horseshoes are quite popular cake toppers for the country outdoor weddings
- If you have chosen the country garden as the venue, a cake decorated with sugar paste sunflower topper looks quite remarkable
- In the garden venue, a cake can have many layers decorated with wildflowers
- The cake topper, with the groom presenting flowers to the bride, is an ultimate idea
- The bride and the groom sitting on a horse drawn carriage is the most romantic idea for the cake topper in this sort of wedding. The layers of the cakes can be decorated with flowers
- The cake topper can also have the bride and the groom sitting on a park bench
Country Outdoor Wedding Favors
Your country wedding themes like fall theme, harvest theme, pear theme, or an apple theme can be beautifully represented by your wedding favors.
Homemade favors are the best. You can choose apple, pear jams, and jellies as the favors. A tag can be tied to these homemade favors using wheat grass. This also helps to add a country flavor and a personal touch to your favors. Adding recipes of the home cooked favors is another idea to provide the personal touch.
Some more examples of homemade country favors are given below.
- Cookies in the shape of leaves, tractors, or animals
- Soup starters
- Colored potholders
- Seeds of the seasonal plants
- Small jars of the honey
Country weddings have there own charm because of the abundant nature and greenery present in the countryside. You can enjoy amidst the green fields, barns, tents, farmhouses, haystacks, livestock, etc. The overall rustic effect of the countryside tends to set an informal tone of your wedding wherein it would be merely a get together of family and friends. However, countryside regions have their own belief systems and rituals. If you are getting married in a countryside church, it would probably be a slightly different experience for you if you are not raised there.
A good idea is to take all your close friends and family for an outing to some countryside venue and get married there. You can plan it as an informal weekend outing and keep your marriage a surprise element. There are many resorts where you get accommodation facilities and great food along with an amazing ambience in the vicinity of nature.
Here is a topic associated with the country outdoor wedding:
- Country Outdoor Wedding Ideas: The article provides unique information about the decorations, entertainment, and food for the theme based country outdoor weddings.