Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
Wedding Planning > Wedding Ideas > Unique Wedding Ideas > Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
One should have a view to be considerate to nature and hence can select items that have been salvaged or recyclable objects. If living plants are used and these are given to the guests, the possibility that they would have a lasting memory of the wedding is more.
Keep in mind that it is not mandatory that all centerpieces should be same. For instance, if you have selected a fountain theme, then do not insist on fifteen different types of fountains. Instead, if you choose disparate centerpieces, this will drive the guests to visit each table and during departure fight over the centerpieces.
Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas with a touch of Interaction
- If there is a Christmas tree centerpiece, then hang guest favors like ornaments on the branches. Then, the guests would remove these from the branches while going home
- Take a vase and insert branches in it. Intimate the guests to write their well wishes on ribbon and hang these ribbons on the branches
- Place the various elements of a centerpiece in the midst of each table. Hint the guests to combine these elements. The table which generates the best centerpiece would be given a prize
Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas in different Seasons
- Use the following for centerpiece arrangements
- Rosemary plant
- Pine cones
- Berry branches
- It is not compulsory to adhere to the red/orange color scheme
- A bundle of wheat or grains can be tied using an antique ribbon
- Some objects to be used are as follows
- Brightly colored leaves
- Winter squashes
- Completely fill a mini radio flyer red wagon with flowers and oranges
- Use blueberries to have a floral base
- Wrap pots using burlap, simple ribbon or flowy gauze
- A dwarf citrus tree is very impressive, but slightly expensive
- Use miniature roses, sunflowers, limes and lemons
- For the container, a twiggy nest, a rustic basket or a galvanized pail is a good concept
- Some ornamental grasses result in a soft display
- Use daffodils, tulips or gerber daisies
- Take a cherry blossom branch and encircle it by candles
Amazing Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
- You may opt between a singular beta fish and a couple of goldfish. It is advisable to have goldfish as they are pretty enduring
- At the base of the fishbowl, place ornamental grass, fabric and flowers
- If the couple is interested in scuba diving, then insert a mask figurine or fun diver
- Adorn this fishbowl using seashells, fun glass beads, floating candles and floating flowers
- For a fun feel, stack lemons and limes
- There could be some lilies and grasses in the bowl
- You can spark your imagination and prop up ideas akin to those listed below
- Pagoda style lanterns
- Hurricane lanterns
- Japanese Paper lanterns
- Cute Garden lanterns
- An old Kerosene lamp
Feasible Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
- Use sixteen inch Hurricane globes that have glass Christmas balls in them. These balls are very cheap. Match the colors with the event.
- Purchase baskets and line them using a glue gun. Fill these with birdseed bags and bubbles. Those people who assist in the wedding preparation can take these baskets home.
- Utilize the cake as a centerpiece. Every table should have a stand on which place a cake. Add some flowers on the top and some tea candles around it.
- Take some wrought iron birdcages. These might be green in color. Spray paint them in golden color to have an antique effect. Place votive candles in the interior region. On the base, have sprays of golden leaves.
- Let us consider of a wedding at a winery. Use the wine bottles as centerpieces. Pour candle oil in the bottles and add a wick. Around the base of the wine bottles, there would be bunches of grapes.
- Arrange paper, pens, and a wishing well on the tables. The guests can note down little notes, best wishes, advice etc on paper.
- Mount a small stand on each table. Place photos of the couple on each stand. These photos might be put back to back. The guests would have something to look at and laugh about.
Extraordinary and Unique Wedding Centerpiece Ideas
- Meet a calligrapher and ask him to pen down various love poems. Place these poems in antique silver picture frames. Encircle these frames with roses. This results in a centerpiece with a romantic touch. In one of the weddings, the couple opted for white pedestals with cherubs on the top. Around the pedestal, wrap ivy.
- A bride brought straw hats from a local craft store. She adorned them with ribbon and silk flowers and arranged them in the midst of the table.
- Some couples decide a Greek/Roman theme wedding. They should find numerous Greek columns, pottery, and statues manufactured from plaster. Add some flower arrangements, potpourri, candles, and ivy.
- Buy wooden birdhouses from a local craft store. Paint them in the wedding colors. Adorn them with ivy and fall leaves.
- Select small baskets and tie these with green ribbon and lilac. Every basket contains pencils on which the names of the couple and the date of the wedding have been engraved. Have a colorful paper inside on which the following message has been printed - 'Advice for the Newlyweds.' This is a great conversation beginner.