Private Beach Wedding
Wedding Planning > Beach Wedding > Private Beach Wedding
Private beach weddings are being opted by couples more frequently in the recent era. It is not only exciting to break the traditions and customs but also for a truly exotic wedding, a private affair is more preferred.
Places where you can organize a private beach wedding
You can organize a private wedding at French Riviera.
- You will surely get a romantic private wedding ceremony here under the stars, in the warmth of the sun, and along with the sound of the waves.
- This beautiful place is between two cliffs and has a lovely garden and rocks. This is the only place where you can have a stress free break and it is away from all hassles of the life.
- Enjoy the place by soaking your feet in the sun warmed water along with the chores of sea birds.
- You can arrange for tents to be placed on the sand and organize a wedding event there.
- The restaurants here have a complete sea view. You will get all sorts of drink and cocktails here with unique taste of African flavors.
Some other beach wedding destinations
- Tonga in the south Pacific is a place to be. It is remote and safe. There are 140 islands and 40 of them are inhabited.
- Although peaceful, there are lots of exciting opportunities here like the scuba diving, cruises, and other related interesting sports. The resorts over here are ranked as three and half stars.
- Puerto Rico
- This is another wonderful place where 260 miles of white sand beaches and various numbers of ocean view resorts are the characteristics of this island. You can engage yourself in surfing, snorkeling, or staying close to town playing. Get a chance to explore the wonderful golf ground and gaming casinos.
Some tips for organizing a private beach affair
- There are resorts which are located on beautiful islands and have a very good peaceful location.
- Since it is on an island, there you will not get any outside interference or unwanted disturbance.
- Keeping wedding on such a location will not require any decorations or accessories. The beauty of the place will be the best decoration that one can have.
- Arrange the private affair with only a few friends and family members. Do not go for any professional photographer as they will not be able to maintain the private decorum of the place.
- In a private island, after the sunset you will just be left with the sound of the waves. You will want to keep holding the hand of your lover in such a romantic atmosphere.
- Check for the transport facility that is available there. The way of coming and going back from such places along with the timings.
- A private wedding will not let your guests forget these memories for a lifetime. You will surely want to return to these places for your anniversaries.
- Check out whether the beach suits your wedding plans, for example, see whether the beach is in a sheltered cove or if it is a fully exposed to the ocean. The beach should match your preferences and exactly as you had dreamt of as the venue should never be a total disappointment to you.
- It is advisable to know the tide timings to be sure that your wedding is not spoiled by the tides
- A personal visit to the beach is always good as you get a feel of the place and ensure your comfort level for your private beach wedding. You would not want a beach bar or a nude beach right next to your venue.
- Design a layout for your private wedding ceremony and plan every detail like the seating arrangement for your guests and arrangement for any altar or archway etc.
- Also find out whether there are any specific restrictions in the beach as you would not want your plans to go a waste
- If you are planning for a reception or a small drinks party at the venue, make sure that such parties are allowed after the wedding
- Make sure that there are enough facilities available at the venue like requirement for any transport to the beach from the place of stay, availability of washrooms, etc.
- If you want a meal to be arranged on the beach itself, it is better to find a caterer who has specialized to cater to such banquets on beaches
- You can also have your wedding ceremony on the beach and reception inside, in this case make sure that there is a breathtaking view of the beach for your guests
- A beach-view terrace would be a perfect place for your reception and make the event a memorable one for all your guests
- If it is a private beach wedding your guest may want to plan their own holiday, check out for accommodations nearby and spots for water sport related activities
- Plan your beach wedding keeping in mind these factors and ensure to include them in your invitation as well
A private affair is something that all want to have. Marriage is the most special moment in someone's life and it depends upon people how they want to keep hold of the moment. There are various ways by which you can have the wedding personalized, but you and your partner have to decide how things will be handled. More than taking into account any guidance, listen to your heart and this will be the best guide.