Pink Beach Wedding
Wedding Planning > Beach Wedding > Pink Beach Wedding
Since time immemorial, pink has always been girl's favorite color. The color pink carries with it the feel of tender soft love, passion and femininity. The color looks not only refreshing and adorable but carriers a freshness with it. Pink represents the elements of air and fire, which together combine to express the meaning of love.
A wedding decoration done in full pink will look simple, elegant and gorgeous. For the decorating in pink one must use different complementary shades of the color pink. Any combination of the pink shade must be selected taking into consideration where it is going to be used and with what combinations.
Different ideas for using pink color in a wedding decoration
- There are various shades of pink that you can use. It is suggested to have the sample shades with you so that you can select the best color combination, while selecting different decors in pink. Some shades of pink are as follows:
- When you are using the color pink in your wedding, there are other colors which go very well with it. These colors are:
- Lemon chiffon yellow
- Teal, aqua, or turquoise
- Lavender or Lilac
- Sage green or apple
- Rich chocolate, mocha, or cocoa
Some ideas for the pink flower bouquet for the bride and bridesmaid
- Calla lilies combined with burgundy peonies, geranium, bright pink glades, and Galax leaves will give a very warm, romantic look
- For a dramatic presence a combination of pink oriental lilies and cascade of lily grasses are perfect
- Try out this combination of asters, green trachelium, hypericum berries, hot pink bornia, and alstroemeria will create a unique bouquet. You can have the bouquet in the usual heart shape or in the normal pattern but the combination mentioned will give it a unique look
- Combining dainty nerine lilies with pink alstroemeris and white rose will give a sweet look
Some other pink interest that you can put in your wedding
Your wedding probably will not be complete without songs. So here are some pink wedding songs for your pink beach wedding:
Pink weddings indicate using shades of pink in the overall wedding. This includes the decor, flowers, wedding dresses, color code for the guests, cake, etc. This would set the overall pink and fresh tone for the wedding. The blue and white environment of the beach would contrast very well with some shades of pink like baby pink, magenta, orange, dusty pink, beige, etc. You could use some shades that are close to pink. For instance you could have white chairs with pink stain cloth tied to it. You could use pink petals to shower on the couple. These could also be used on the aisle where the couple would walk.
- "Pink Panther Theme" by Henry Mancini
- "Mr. Pink Eyes" by The Cure on the "Lovecats" single
- "Pink Maggit" by Deftones
- "Pink" by Aerosmith
- "Pink Houses" by John Cougar Mellencamp
- "Pink & Blue" by OutKast on "The Love Below"
- "Pink Elephant" by Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- "Pink Cadillac" by Bruce Springsteen
Some important things to remember before going for the pink beach wedding
- The groom may not be quite comfortable with the pink color as it represents feminism. Respect personal taste of the groom and use his shades instead of a complete over whelming pink.
- If you are keen on the pink theme then restrict it to only women's attire and choose complementary color for the groom's attire.
- Even for your bridesmaid instead of the pink you can go for complementary shades of pink
- Avoid pink tie and jacket for the groom if the bride's attire is in pink. Instead use complementary shades to avoid monotonous look.