We offer a comprehensive solution for your wedding planning. Let us make your day the most cherishable for you and your loved ones at weddingair.
We have covered all aspects of the planning in an organized fashion with complete details. Take the help of your planning tools to make your wedding a perfect and memorable event. This site will be helpful to you in every aspect of marriage, starting from engagement till the honeymoon.
Our tools will help you to plan when all the wedding planning related tasks must ideally be done.
This site intends to encompass all the aspects related to marriage. The goal is to function as a one-stop solution for wedding information and furnish a comprehensive view of the myriad facets related to this topic. Let us begin by drafting a timetable that would direct us of the tasks on hand.
When one embarks on the planning for marriage, it is not unusual for him or her to be engulfed by the sheer number of aspects that he or she is required to handle. Therefore, it is not astonishing that a majority of individuals begin their wedding planning at least 12 months prior to the date of the wedding.
Wedding Planning Checklist
The durations mentioned below are prior to the wedding date.
|12 to 9 months
- Declaration of engagement
- Hiring a consultant or coordinator for the wedding
- Deciding following aspects of the wedding: Venue, Theme, Number of guests, Formality, Time of wedding
- Finalization of budget for various aspects
- Procuring documents like birth certificates, visas, passports
- Improvements to be done at home
- Color scheme to be pursued
- Purchase of bridal gown
- Booking the ceremony site and reception venue
- Booking the Rabbi/Minister/Priest/Officiant
- Deciding if children are to be invited
- Preparing a record keeping system for payments
|9 to 6 months
- Booking the florist, videographer, disc jockey, band, ceremony musicians, photographer and caterer
- Finalization of wedding gifts
- Purchase of attire for mothers of the couple, flower girl and bridesmaids
- Choosing the wedding party and allocating them a list of their responsibilities
|6 to 4 months
- Purchase of shoes, accessories, lingerie for the bride and bridesmaids
- Ordering wedding bands
- Shopping of wedding gifts for the parents of the couple, wedding party and the couple
- Planning the honeymoon and booking of night suite
- Ensuring accommodation for out-station guests
- Setting the venue, time and date for the rehearsal dinner
- Making a choice and ordering invitations and remaining wedding stationery
- Making an A list and B list of guests
- Booking a decorator
- Plan wedding prep-courses
- Plan fitting for gowns of bridesmaids that are custom made
|4 to 2 months
- Have a formal engagement picture
- Choosing the emcee, guest book attendant, ushers for seating the guests, ceremony readers
- Dispatch of invitations
- Procuring marriage license
- Booking of transportation for the wedding day
- Buying honeymoon attire and luggage
- Ordering the wedding cake and party favors
|8 to 6 weeks
- Scheduling luncheon of bridesmaids
- Mailing invitations for rehearsal dinner
- Reserving wedding attire for all gentlemen
- Buying ring pillow, garter, toasting glasses, guest book and other accessories
- Maintaining a record of early wedding gifts and RSVPs
|6 to 2 weeks
- Finalization of vendors, fittings for the couple and bridesmaids, floral arrangements, rehearsal arrangements, ceremony details with Officiant, food and beverages
- Preparation of a wedding day itinerary
- Printing of seating cards
- Picking up tickets for honeymoon
- Offering musicians a roster of the music selection
Some other tasks have to be planned for the day of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day itself.